Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:32 pm


Arresto Menor
Gud day... ask lang po ako ng advice,di po kami kasal ng father ng anak ko pero sya po ang nakasulat na ama sa birth certificate. May account po sa bangko ang father ng anak ko at nasa benipisyari ng bangko ang pangalan ng anak ko. May karapatanpo ba ang anak ko sa account? Nasa abroad po ang ama ng anak ko at hindi po nagsusustento sa amin.

View user profile

2 Re: child support on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:47 pm


what kind of beneficiary? is this a remittance account? you should inquire at the bank.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum