Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 defamation on Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Arresto Menor
nagpasummon po yong sister in law namin against us pati nanay namin kasi pinahiya daw namin siya tungkol sa utang niya which is inamin din nyang may utang siya, nagsorry na po kami first hearing sa barangay ngunit ayaw nya tanggapain, ngayon sa lupon na kaso namin nagdemand po siya ng bayad damages daw, may bayaran po bang mangyari, at ano po laban namin,di nman namin siya pinahiya sa maraming tao, siya po nagkalat na may utang siya,,ano po ba chances namin,pwede ba niya isali yong year 2000 na pangyayari.puro exagerration na kasi story niya thnx pls its burden na po ng father at mother ko thanx

View user profile

2 Re: defamation on Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:53 pm


id you don't want to settle, you can take your chances at the prosecutor's office. it depends on the evidence whether her complaint will prosper.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum