Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CHILD SUPPORT on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:15 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello! I need your legal advice on my current situation.

I had a relationship with a military officer and we have a child. We were not married and we are not in good terms but we still civil to each other. We still communicate if there's something to discuss about.

Our child is now 3 years old and he has been sending monthly support continuously for the past 3 years. He is paying for the baby sitter's salary which is 3K. We had arguments before because i was urging him to sign a Child Support Agreement. This is to formalize everything and also for my child's security that her father will continuously send financial support. althought he gives meagerly and not enough to at least cover half of the expenses of the child. He refused to sign the contract and we had serious fights that led me to filing a child support case with PAO, but because I failed to present an evidence which is his pay slip that i have no access to and he refused to give me a copy, the case didn't pursue and still with RTC. Now, he's neglecting his financial obligation and now 2 months behind of his financial support. I am thinking of filing a complaint in DND or at the Villamor Airbase office and request to just deduct his financial obligation from his salary so we don't need to communicate at all. He does not want to talk to me and refusing my calls. I am desperate. Pls help!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum