This agreement is made between Name of the woman and Name of the man both of legal ages, both residing at Place.
The agreement includes the following provisions, which the respective parties will perform and agree on the following agreement:
1. Both parties agreed to have a child;
2. Both parties are not marrying each other when a child is born depending on man's name will;
3. Both parties agreed not to seek any financial, physical help even it’s for his/her child’s sake;
4. Both parties agreed that the mother will solely raise the child with all her financial and physical effort
5. Both parties agreed to use man's name family name in the child’s name for tax exemption purposes;
6. Both parties agreed that man's name agree to sign the sworn declaration and waiver of right to claim exemptions of qualified dependent children in woman’s name behalf;
7. Both parties agree to let the child knows that man's name is his/her father, when the child reaches age of 18 but not to the extent that the child will dwell to his father and his family;
8. Both parties agreed if the child has succeed in any field he/she deal with, will or will not honor his father’s name depending on the child’s will;
9. Both parties agreed if his/her father has an heir to give, he might site his child as his benefactor depending on his will.
If the two parties agree to this terms and condition mentioned in the letter of agreement then sign a copy and proceed further.
Agreed and accepted.