Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NSO Clerical Errors.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NSO Clerical Errors. on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:50 pm


Arresto Menor

Ask ko lang po kung ano ung steps na gagawin para matama ung NSO CLERICAL ERRORS below:
1. Wrong Surname
2. Wrong Birthplace
3. Wrong Fathers name

And if kukuha po ng lawyer nasa magkano po ung aabutin? Hindi po kasi namin afford kung aabot sa humigit kumulang sa 100,000.00 Piso ang mga babayadan.

O may iba po bang paraan para matama ang record?

Bakit kailangan pa na ang mga mamayan ang magdusa sa mga pagkakamali ng gobyerno......

Maraming salamat!


View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum