Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PLEASE HELP on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:17 pm


Arresto Menor
After my mother died, my father married another woman and they have children. His current wife and I are not in good terms. My question is: Do I have a right over my father's properties, conjugal or exclusive, when he dies; considering that I'm a legitimate child? Please help.

View user profile

2 Re: PLEASE HELP on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:11 pm


was your mother's estate settled? if not, i recommend you take action now to consolidate her properties at the time of her death.

whatever happens, you will be entitled to inherit from your father. watch out that they don't hide his properties.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum