Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

WIDOWED and wants to use maiden name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 WIDOWED and wants to use maiden name on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:50 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day,

I am already widowed for almost five years now. I would like to use my maiden. Can I just directly revert to my maiden name or I need to do some legal documentation for this. THANK YOU.

View user profile

2 Re: WIDOWED and wants to use maiden name on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:46 am


Arresto Menor
any advice?

View user profile

3 Re: WIDOWED and wants to use maiden name on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:33 pm


yes, you may revert back to your maiden surname. if you wish to also change your government docs, you should provide them copies of your husband's death certificate.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum