Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

badly need advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 badly need advice on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:13 pm

Kallie Megan

Arresto Menor
im 23 years old, i had a relationship for a married guy for 1year and 3 months, recently lng ung break up but not formal he just left me na walang pasabi. sbe nya sken, before we got into relationship almost 3 yrs n cla hiwalay ng wife nya so i trusted him, nameet ko mga members ng family nla and i got a chance to visit their house wala akng nkitang asawa nya so naniwla ako, now im 3months pregnant alam nya un from the start. recently, nabalitaan ko n nanganak n ulet ung wife nya, ndi pla cla nghiwalay niloko lng nya ko for his own puposes. now, ayaw nya magpakita or mkpgusap sa mom ko ng maayos. so ano po bang charges pwede ko ilaban against him? thank you Smile

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum