Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nullity of Marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Nullity of Marriage on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Best67

Arresto Menor
Good day in the name of the LORD..

Isa din po ako sa naghahangad n mapawalang bisa kasal nmin ng x ko kaso sabi nila malaki magagastos pag annulment...

Nabuntis po ako 2000 tapos inayos nmin papeles sa city hall for marriage licence.that time kelangan consent ng both parties..ngsign po mother ko pero ung side ng lalaki ayaw.2001 po narelease marriage license nmin kc sabi ng husband ko ngsign n father niya..

Hindi nagwork out relationship nmin..2004 ngkahiwalay kmi at nalaman ko n hindi niya pala tatay ung ngsign sa city hall kundi tatay ng frend niya.hinanap ko po ung ngpanggap n tatay niya at pinapirma ko sa isang affidavit n pinilit lang xa n pumirma ng husband ko..hawak ko po lahat ng docs pati ung form s city hall n pinirmahan niya..2004 til now po hindi n ngpakita c lalaki ni wala financial support...

may paraan po b para mapawalang bisa kasal nmin? pwede po b ung null and void process?

magkano po kaya magagastos...thx

View user profile

2 Re: Nullity of Marriage on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:04 am

attyLLL

to invoke absence of parental consent, you only had until you were 26 years old and you should not have lived together after reaching 21

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Nullity of Marriage on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:27 pm

maricel0224

Arresto Menor
Hi Attorney,

I just wanted to ask if the below grounds can be used for my case? My story is this. I do have a boyfriend but sad to say nakabuntis po sya nung magkalayo kami. My ex-boyfriend who is a US citizen told me that he can help me to go to USA, he said we will get married and if things work out fine we will continue living together and if not we will just file an annulment. He told me to go back to Philippines as he will also go on vacation in Philippines. During that time I am also abroad working. So we got married in 2003, during that time he was only 24 and I was 25. We got married in Balagtas, Bulacan while during that time we are both living in another part of Bulacan. The reason why we had our marriage solemnized there was, the Mayor of that town is their family friend. I don’t even remember getting CENOMAR before the marriage. The person stated in our marriage contract who gave consent was his father, but during the time of marriage both of his parents was in USA. It was only his 1st cousin and cousins husband was present from his relatives side. And my mom and 1 colleague and 2 people working in the Municipality was there.

Now he is in USA and got married there and has 1 child. It’s been more than 7 years and since then we don’t have any communication. I just found out from our common friend that he got married there and I’ve seen the pictures. I myself has a live-in partner and also has kids.

I am still using his surname as during that time he told me to amend my passport. All I want now is to get out from that marriage, but HOW? Is the below grounds stated can be one point so I can apply for annulment or legal separation or anything so I get out from this.

I really need your help and advice.

And here are the void marriages:
5) Those contracted through mistake of one contracting party as to the identity of the other; and

Grounds for Judicial Separation of Property:
(6) That at the time of the petition, the spouses have been separated in fact for at least one year and reconciliation is highly impro

View user profile

4 Re: Nullity of Marriage on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:30 pm

attyLLL

i don't think those bases will apply

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Nullity of Marriage on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:21 pm

maricel0224

Arresto Menor
thanks for your prompt reply. Attorney ano po kaya ang pwede ko gawin to get out from that marriage as we are both happy with our respective partners.

View user profile

6 Re: Nullity of Marriage on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:20 am

attyLLL

View user profile

7 Re: Nullity of Marriage on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:25 am

justindon23

Arresto Menor
Good day po attorney,,

Ask ko lang po regarding with my case,
I & my wife met in the internet & were both working abroad, then after 10 months we got married on a civil wedding on may 2009, then after the wedding, i came back here in riyadh & she in london.. we keep in touched thru phone & internet but there are times that i chat with my childhood sweetheart as normal friends,, i do understand if she gets jealous,,but things got worst when my childhood sweetheart comments on my facebook wall,, just saying..."manuel...can you pls wake up early"
..now my wife stops work in london & she took a vacation right away to philippines...& shes asking me to give her money for her to file an annulment,, & if i will not give her demands..then she's intimidating me that she will do bad things with me in my company here in riyadh & she will do the same to other..
now,is it right for me to send her money to support her for the annulment & what do you think sir would be her grounds to file as such..
tnx in advance po sir...

View user profile

8 Re: Nullity of Marriage on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:49 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
justindon23 wrote:Good day po attorney,,

Ask ko lang po regarding with my case,
I & my wife met in the internet & were both working abroad, then after 10 months we got married on a civil wedding on may 2009, then after the wedding, i came back here in riyadh & she in london.. we keep in touched thru phone & internet but there are times that i chat with my childhood sweetheart as normal friends,, i do understand if she gets jealous,,but things got worst when my childhood sweetheart comments on my facebook wall,, just saying..."manuel...can you pls wake up early"
..now my wife stops work in london & she took a vacation right away to philippines...& shes asking me to give her money for her to file an annulment,, & if i will not give her demands..then she's intimidating me that she will do bad things with me in my company here in riyadh & she will do the same to other..
now,is it right for me to send her money to support her for the annulment & what do you think sir would be her grounds to file as such..
tnx in advance po sir...

If she will file annulment base on that, palagay ko Sir walang patutunguhan yun. click the link above posted by atty for the grounds. kung gusto pa din nya magfile let her pero wag mo padalan ng pera for the annulment case Very Happy

View user profile

9 Re: Nullity of Marriage on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:19 pm

justindon23

Arresto Menor
tnx for the reply sir.. cheers
Godbless & more power to you.. cheers

View user profile

10 Re: Nullity of Marriage on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:52 am

joshleg17

Arresto Menor
Good day , Gusto ko lang po magtanong tungkol sa aking case , matagal na po kong hiwalay sa una kong asawa almost 17 years na po at may anak po kami . pero hanggang ngayon di pa po na annul ang kasala namin . pero may kinakasama na po ako at ang sabi po nya na ok lang po daw na magpakasal ako ulit basta huwag ko lang daw pabayaan ang sustento ko para sa anak namin hanggat di pa sya nakaka pag tapos sa kurso nya . pero lately po nalaman ko na may kinakasama na din po sya at magkasama po sila sa ibang bansa , hindi ko lang po alam kung nagpakasal po sila o hindi . pwede ko po bang gawing grounds para sa annulment ang pagkakaroon niya ng ka relasyon .

maraming salamat po

View user profile

11 Re: Nullity of Marriage on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:40 pm

justindon23

Arresto Menor
Good day po ulit attorney,
Follow-up question lang po, regarding with my case..
hence my wife's grounds for annulment petition in philippines is inconceivable,now her next plan is to file a divorce in London UK cuz, shes a pinay based in london & attained a naturalisation/british citizenship & have a full rights in that country..
now my question is, is it possible for her to do that?
& if her divorce petition is successful ,, will our marraige will also end in the philippines?, will she can re-marry in any country?

View user profile

12 Re: Nullity of Marriage on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:34 pm

attyLLL

josh, no. and don't get married again, that's bigamy

justindon, if she is considered a brit citizen, then yes, she can do that. but if you are stil a filipino, then you have to file a separate petition for recognition of foreign judgment here

View user profile

13 Re: Nullity of Marriage Today at 6:12 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum