Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

in need of your assistance!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 in need of your assistance!!! on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:36 pm


Arresto Menor
magandang araw chris of need of your assistance from your good office..sir, what advice can you give me regarding our unsettled debt..nagloan po kami once sa isang lending office payable by checks but we failed to pay the last three checks amounting 7thou each.i managed to pay 7,500 last september as i was told po na kahit magpartial lang ako with additional five hundred pesos para maipacancel ang nakaschedule na hearing as stated po sa subpoena na natanggap ko through postal service..sadly, dahil po sa kahirapan ng buhay,di ko pa po nabayaran yung last two checks and just yesterday, i received a mail from them from the office of the city prosecutor of manila city hall regarding a case po na finile against me and my spouse for violating B.P blg22..the case was approved and filed in court last December 16, 2011..We just dont know where to ask for help sir lalo na po it was dated last december pa.Hindi rin po namin alam kung ano ang next procedure na gagawin nila..Ano po ba ang maipapayo niyo sir na dapat kong gawin to solve my problem..sana po ay matulungan niyo ako..maraming salamat po..

View user profile

2 What legal action should i take in this issue on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:31 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi there!

I'm pretty sure im in the wrong road to post this, but would only like to seek legal advice on this matter..

Hi, I have seen this site of yours and trying my luck if i could get a response from my queries here.

I have a friend of mine back home (Philippines)who owed me money years ago. Whenever i'm heading back home, i still managed to get something from him, and that was okay with me, since he said that he cannot pay me in full. But lately i asked for the final payment from him and he issued check which bounced back to me 2X..

The only problem here is that we don't have any contract or supporting documents whatsoever, it is only trust that able us to keep in touch. Aside from a couple of sms saying that he will pay tomorrow, and non stop promises, we heard nothing from him after.

And aside from that it is only my sister who is looking after this since i am staying abroad. And now, we are facing difficulties reaching him, he is not even answering our calls nor sms. and whenever my sister/brother are trying to visit his place it only seems that he's always hiding from them.

My question is : Is it fine to take legal action against this man. i know we dont have much evidence or writing that he owes us money but his sms and promises to us and a nos. of witnesses along with his bouce check is still with us.

Appreciate if someone could attend this and revert back to me.

MOre Power..

View user profile

3 Re: in need of your assistance!!! on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:47 pm


kristine, make sure you appear at the arraignment, else a warrant will be issued for your arrest. there will be mediation where you can settle with the complainant.

lorenz, answered you question

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum