Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ACCUSED OF THEFT BY EX EMPLOYER ABROAD on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:02 am

Arresto Menor
hi, hope you can help me on this. i need legal advise. last year i worked in singapore but now im already back in the philippines. it was brought to my knowledge that my previous employer in singapore has filed a case against me for theft and accusing me of stealing $15k. He threatens that he will sue me back here in the philippines and will have me blocklisted on all countries. is that possible? Can he sue me while he's there and im here in the philippines? what are the possible consequences of this? he is saying that he has all proof and documents with him and he will file a case against me here in the philippines. What possibly will happen now? please advise.. thanks

View user profile

2 Re: ACCUSED OF THEFT BY EX EMPLOYER ABROAD on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:15 am

Arresto Menor
my ex employer also said that he will hire a filipino lawyer to file a case against me here in the philippin and said that the police will arrest me anytime. and threatens me that they will report me to POEA so i can no longer work abroad.

View user profile

3 Re: ACCUSED OF THEFT BY EX EMPLOYER ABROAD on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:20 pm

he can sue you for collection here, but not a criminal case. yes, they can file a complaint at poea. whether it will prosper depends on the evidence.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum