Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

reckless imprudence resulting to damage to property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
sir magtatanong lng po ako
bale may nakabangga ako na kotse sa harap ng bahay nmen wlang rehistro ung kotse nya at walang plate sa likod
ung sitwasyon po ng bangga eh wla rin sya sa lane nya pero dahl sa may tama sa harap ng kotse ko eh ako na daw ung may kasalanan sa imbestigasyon, ng file ng case ung nabanga ko ng reckless imprudence resulting to damage to property, gumawa ako ng counter affidavit para sagutin ung kaso nya sakin then nireklamo ko rin sya tama lng ba ung ginawa ko? ang habol ko lng nmn eh masettle ung case

View user profile


i think it's correct what you did. you can only wait for the prosecutor to issue the resolution.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum