Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of Donation

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Deed of Donation on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:40 pm

IM

Arresto Menor
Hi Atty.,

My husband and I has been separated for over 5 years already, he and his mistress are the ones processing our annulment, without me appearing in court since that was their condition dahil ung mistress ang nagbabayad sa lahat.

We have a house and lot in Cavite loaned in Pag-Ibig, when we talked about living separately, I told him to have the said property donated under the name of my daughter, para ma-assure nya ako na di nya un ibebenta at sa anak ko un mapupunta (as investment),ayaw niya. I am just worried baka nabenta na nya although he is the principal borrower pero I also signed in all the loan docs in pag-ibig fund, and the property is not yet fully paid. How can I verify this? Can I myself accomplish the Deed of Donation without him knowing just to protect my daughter's interest?

Hope you can enlighten me on this matter. Thanks

View user profile

2 Re: Deed of Donation on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:27 pm

attyLLL

it has to be both of you. if the annulment is granted, you can deliver it to the child as presumptive legitime.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Deed of Donation on Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:58 am

rlozada

Arresto Menor
Hi Atty: Question po, my parents have a property that was sold to them and they have the absolute deed of sale but they haven't transferred the title to their name. Now they wanted to donate the title to me. Our question po is paano po namin maeexecute ang deed of donation in this case and have the title be legally transferred in to my name.

Hope you can help me with this. Thank you.

View user profile

4 Re: Deed of Donation on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:13 pm

attyLLL

that's two transactions and two sets of taxes

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Deed of Donation Today at 5:33 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum