Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i have my copy of divorced certification what other papers do i need to get my CENMAR or marriage certificate with remarks i am divorced?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
i am from the Philippines formerly married to a foreign Muslim man and we are divorced 2 months ago but my CENOMAR still has no remarks saying i am divorced. i am planning to remarry different man but MCR requires me to get CENOMAR.what should i do?

View user profile


you should talk to a sharia lawyer. if this divorce was in another country, your remedy may be to file a petition for recognition of foreign judgment.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum