Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

problem in middle name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 problem in middle name on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:40 am


Arresto Menor
ask lang po kung papano dapat kong gawin sa middle name ko kasi sa local regestry C. po ang naka lagay at nung kumuha ko ng NSO birth certificate at Cenomar nung i kakasal ako ang naka lagay po sa birth certificate ko ay full name Narwin Dela Cruz Patiag at sa cenomar naman po ay Narwin D. Patiag, C. po ang gamit ko simula nung nag aral ako at ngayon po isa ko pang pinoproblema ay na register sa marraige certificate ko ay Narwin DC. Patiag Gusto ko po kasing kumuha ng passport di ko po alam kung papano ko uumpisahan baka po kasi mag pa balikbalik aq sa DFA masayang yung gagastusin ko..

View user profile

2 Re: problem in middle name on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:29 am


just use the name on your birth certificate. whether you will have problems depend on how strict the docs examiner you will encounter, but this seems ok to me.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum