Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ask q lng puh

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ask q lng puh on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:01 am


Arresto Menor
Anuh puh bah sakop ng bagansya? kc puh 9PM pah lng puh eh hnuli nah kmi ng barangay nandun puh kmi sah park... marami puh tao pero mas mrami ang mga menor de edad doon peo kmi lng ang hnuli,,, tpos nrinig q pah puh tnwag nung isang tambay ung kagawad nah lolo tpos kmi lng ang isinakay.. ung iba cnbihan lng nah umwi nah... 19 nah puh aq at ung ksma q eh 23... ska tga dun nman puh aq eh...


MY MASABI LNG NAH GNGWA>>>> nkkbwicit!!! Mkkarating tlga toh sah mayor nmin....

View user profile

2 Re: ask q lng puh on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:10 am


please don't use text spelling. i think you mean vagrancy? read this case:

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum