Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need help..

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need help.. on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Arresto Menor
hi.., pls help me.., i am planning to file an estafa case but i dont have much knowledge regarding this matter.., someone owes me 15k.., she already put many lies on me and its very tiring.., i went to the baranggay wishing this will end well.., we had an agreement that she will pay 1500 pesos every 5th and 20th of the month.., this agreement started last dec.. for the month of dec, she havent paid me in the said date, it is always late and for this month, jan, she havent paid me yet.., im loosing my patience and it is very frustrating..,
i just want to know how much will i pay to an atty in case i will file this case, and how long will it take.
thanx a lot..

View user profile

2 Re: need help.. on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:16 am

don't go estafa. i recommend you file a case at the municipal trial court to enforce the bgy agreement. it's called a small claims case. rules on no lawyer needed

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum