Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

tulong please

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 tulong please on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:22 pm

concerned1

Arresto Menor
my bestfriend was accused of murder which we believe he did not commit. plaintiff produced an apparent false witness. case is pending in court. since capital offense is non-bailable, the accused went into hiding. my friend wants to come out and clear his name if allowed to post bail.

is there a chance of posting bail in this case since the evidence is weak?

looking to hire a lawyer who can help post bail so my friend can prove his innocence in court without being incarcerated while the case is tried.

View user profile

2 Re: tulong please on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:17 am

attyLLL

at this point, there is no bail allowed. his remedy is to file a motion for bail, but he will have to be detained in the meantime.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum