Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help please

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Help please on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:16 am

hiatus

Arresto Menor
Hi. I want to have a DNA test done but the woman claiming that I fathered her child is refusing to do the test. what to do? I have signed the birth cert but i am now having doubts. Habang lumalaki ang bata e nagiiba ang itsura. Hindi ko kamukha o ng nanay nia.

View user profile

2 Re: Help please on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 am

attyLLL

the only way to do it is to file a petition in court and ask that the child be compelled to submit to dna exam.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Help please on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:17 pm

hiatus

Arresto Menor
hi atty,

will I be able to get help from PAO regarding this type of case? Or how much do you think I will spend to file a petition? Thanks in advance

View user profile

4 Re: Help please on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Almondo

Arresto Mayor
attyLLL wrote:the only way to do it is to file a petition in court and ask that the child be compelled to submit to dna exam.
....... If you can just cut off some of the childs hair,,, then use that for DNA..

View user profile

5 Re: Help please on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:08 am

attyLLL

the child and the mother have to be present when sample is taken

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: Help please Today at 10:21 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum