Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Money claim?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Money claim? on Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:29 am


Arresto Menor
Just need some advice. Hope you can help me.

My main issue is that I've waited patiently long enough for my previous employer to process my ING fund. ING fund is like a retirement fund set aside for employees. I resigned May 2010 and up to now the fund has still not been released. mag 2 years na =(

It seems that the company is not prioritizing this and is setting the issue aside.

I want them to know that I am serious about getting the fund. Can I file a claim?

View user profile

2 Re: Money claim? on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:15 pm


if that is part of your compensation, you can file a money claim at nlrc.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum